8.08.2011

The Help

I have been reading a book called "The Help." It has been so amazing! If you love books that take place in the past then this is the book for you! I have always been a girl who loves history and this book is just so perfect! Its great to read about what kind of things took place back then. I cant believe white people were so cruel to blacks in the early 60's, its nice to know that they all weren't like that though. I cant wait to see the movie for it coming out this month, I'm sure it will be wonderful. Now onto other thoughts... Ah, I cant believe that the summer is ending. It seems like it has just begun but now its time to go back to school and experience a whole new year of learning. I'm sure it will be fun, I mean how many times do you get to experience 10th grade! Ha ha! Well better go now! Talk to you all very soon. =)
                                                                
                                                                                                                                http://forblogs.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!