5.17.2012

Wonderful Summer!

This school year has gone by so fast! I cant believe how time flies. This summer I am going on a fun filled Oregon journey with my mom and my awesome brother and two sisters! Its gonna be great! I have decided that I am going to try and do as many fun things as I can this summer.

My List (so far)
Read as many amazing books that I can
Walk on the beach (look for seashells)
Go hiking to Lake Mary
Photograph anything beautiful in sight :-)
Do more crafts
Write in my journal at least 3 times a week
Go to a vintage shop <3
Go bike riding 
Have an amazing journey in Oregon!!!

So what do you think? I think its coming along pretty well, are any of you doing anything cool for the summer?? If so leave a comment, maybe I will want to add it to my list! Thanks guys! Rays of light are just around the corner!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!