8.07.2012

2012 Olympic Beach Volleyball Final


I don't know about you guys, but I have been in love with Beach Volleyball this year! These are two amazing USA teams that will be competing against each other in the final for the Olympic Gold Medal. The team that I am rooting for with all my heart is Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor. They are so amazing! The way they work with each other is unlike anything I have ever seen. It's like one knows what the other is going to do before they do it; I hope that makes sense. I am wishing them all the luck I can give tomorrow. Who are you rooting for? Leave a comment and tell us; I would love to hear from you! 
                                                                                                    Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!