5.19.2011

9th Grade is almost over!

This year has gone by so fast! I really am going to miss going to hillcrest and all of the great teachers there. I think that summer is going to be so wonderful! Finley we all get the break we have been waiting for and just think after summer we will have a whole new school to go through and explore! Its so exciting! Its going to be so fun going to lagoon in a week and half! There is so much to be happy about right now! Oh my gosh and my sister Shaunte will be graduating 6th grade! I cant believe she will be going to hillcrest next year! She is going to have so much fun! Oh, this is a totally different subject but I am still giving out free blog buttons to the first five people who email me at raysoflight101@gmail.com. If you don't know what a blog button is then go ahead and look on my right bar and you will see mine. If you have any questions you can email me. Oh and I am also still trying to figure out how much I should charge people for the blog buttons after the first five free ones are given. Tell me what price you think would be right! Well, goodnight lovelies! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!