5.17.2011

Im Not Perfect



No one is perfect no matter how hard they try to be. You know when you have those days when you feel like everything is falling apart? I had one of those days today. It started out okay but each hour that passed came a new challenge or problem. By the end of the day I just had to have a good cry. As I'm thinking right now I realize that most people look at themselves horribly just because of things that happen throughout their day. I believe that if we all got together and told each other what we thought of our selves we would all say the same thing, that we are imperfect. When you hear that word it just makes you sad and then you think even worse things about yourself. Let me tell you right now that its okay to be imperfect. If we were all perfect it would make things so boring. We all play a big part in this world and anyone who reads this I hope you know that you are so important. From now on I will look at my imperfectness as a gift not a curse. Its alright to not always know what to do or say because when it comes down to it we are only human! =) Well I think I better get started on fixing some of my problems now, goodnight lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!