5.06.2011

Best Friends! (This is just for you Melissa) =)

Best Friends are so important. If you fully want to live your life you have to have best friends. I have two amazing friends that I have talked about through my blog and I just want them to know that they are so special to me. I may sound a little cheesy sometimes but when I write on this blog I truly am speaking from the heart. Its just a way to reflect on the good. Anyway back to my friends, I believe that my friends are somewhat different versions of me, I have so much in common with both of them. I really don't know how I could ever go through life without them. They both have helped me through alot, I hope I have done the same for them. What I love about them both is that they are totally different people, Abby is carefree, happy, and always just looking for the light in life, she really knows how to make people feel better about things especially me! Melissa is very funny, understanding, and even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes I know that she will always care about me as much as I care about her. There is much more that is great about them but because they are both such amazing people it would take forever to list everything that is amazing about them. Guys I hope we all will always be friends! I love you both! Hope you all have a good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!