4.25.2011

Arent Books Wonderful?

I love books so much! They are such an important part of my life. When I think about it, I would die without books. They all have a special wonderful thing about them. Its like each book is a piece of me and I a piece of them, there is definitely a connection. I may sound like a nerd but each time I read a book I just feel so good inside. Its like an extra boost in my happiness. I just finished two amazing books, one called Tigers Curse and the other called Matched. They are at the top of my favorite book list, if I could I would read them over and over again and I would never get sick of them! Do you want to know the two cute guys in them? Oh, you know you do... ok In the Tigers Curse there is a guy named Ren with bright blue eyes and beautiful black hair with a hot tan. Then there is Ky from Matched, a sweet guy with brown hair and dark blue eyes. He is so smart and cute! I LOVE THEM BOTH! Anyway books are amazing and so important. I wish there were more readers out there. You just have to find the right book for you and then it just clicks. I'm not as crazy as I was in 7th grade but that's when I started to love reading and do you want to know what book it was that got me hooked... Twilight! Ha ha, yeah like I said I'm not as crazy as I was then. I don't regret reading it because I wouldn't love reading as much as I do now. If I went back in the past I would never change my mind on reading twilight, I hope you all take a break and just sit back and read for a change, I bet it would make you feel like a new person. Just try it! You will love it! Have a good night! =)

2 comments:

Songs That Make Me Smile!