4.19.2011

Sick Day!

Well it all started out with Shaunte, it was Saturday and she was showing signs of being sick but she soon was fine and we didn't worry about it to much. Then on Sunday Maya started slowly showing signs but it soon seemed like she was fine to. Last night everything was normal and then all of the sudden Maya started really not feeling well, (lets just say she did not have a good night). Shaunte started getting a cough, mom didn't feel to well either and last but not least I started getting some major canker sores all around my mouth. The next morning none of us woke up until 9:00 a.m. Maya has been having the worst time out of all of us and I hope she gets better soon, anyway that's why none of us are at school today! Being sick sucks! I hope you all have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll be good enough to come to school tomorrow. Even Marissa got mad you weren't there.

    ReplyDelete

Songs That Make Me Smile!