4.21.2011

Will Time Ever Slow Down?

It is amazing how fast time goes by! Sometimes I think it goes to fast for me. In a way I'm scared of what I will have to face through life and I find myself looking for a pause button. But in another way I cant wait have my own family and achieve my goals and just have a blast! The only time of the day for me that feels slow is school, it drags on forever. But as soon as I get out of that jungle its as if someone has pushed the fast-forward button and bam before you know it, its time to go to school again! The only reason I am getting though everything in life is because of all my great friends and family! I know you have heard so many people say this before but I would be nothing without them! My two best friends in the world if you are reading this I love you guys and thank you for all of the wonderful things that you have done for me! Also I want to thank you mom for always believing in me and always inspiring me to be a better person. Night everyone, my moms calling me! =)

1 comment:

  1. Time is relative and far too much emphasis is placed on the achievement of goals and the attainment of stuff. Its not that goals aren't important, they just shouldn't be in the driver's seat. Learn to enjoy what each and every moment has to offer and the achievement of goals will seem like a cake walk, the attainment of stuff will come as if by second nature. When you can follow your bliss in each moment even the less savory things in life will provide their own type of joy.

    Nucle Natey

    ReplyDelete

Songs That Make Me Smile!