4.17.2011

The Feeling of Music!

Don't you think music is wonderful? It always seems to lift you up when your having a bad day! When ever I listen to music I feel inspired to go out into the world and do something great! I have always had a deep connection with music. Things just seem so much clearer through a song, don't you think? When I was younger I had a passion for playing the piano, as time went on I slowly forgot about it. But now these past few weeks I have started playing the piano again and it makes me feel so good inside! Whenever something doesnt quiet make sense or I am wanting to get myself out of a bad mood I just listen to the the music I most desire and I soon feel better. We are all connected to music in our own way, many choose to use music to express themselves and I truly think that is brilliant! Just writing about music makes me feel happy! Today I just started writing my own music on the piano and I am so excited to see how it turns out! Anyway if any of you feel the same way as I do about music make a comment! I hope you all have a sunshiny day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!