4.27.2011

Magical Love!

Love is such a powerful thing in all of our lives. We truly couldn't live without it. We all love family and friends! Sometimes if you are very lucky you find somebody who is like your other half. When you are with them its like magic is taking place. I have witnessed that magic when seeing one of my good friends with her other half and let me tell you they look perfect together! I am so happy for them both. Its hard enough to know if you have feelings for someone, so how can you know if you really love someone? I believe you really have to look deep down in your heart and think of what you feel when your around that person. If you feel like life could never get any better and that that person truly is a great person and they think the same of you, you have met your match. The easier way to say it is that your in love. There is no word like love in the entire world! I really like someone right now and I want to get to know this person, I am trying and I can only hope for the best! Hey Abby if you are reading this I love you and I hope you feel better! I'm sending light and love to all of you, goodnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!