4.18.2011

Can Anyone Be True To Themselves Anymore?

Its amazing how easy it is to lie to our selves and others. Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you try not to, it just happens. You could be sad and just trying to make yourself feel better and then before you know it, it leads you to making up an entire lie just to do so. We cant just face the truth, know what we did wrong and just move on. There are some of us out there that can face the truth and I think that is so cool. Those of you out there I truly look up to you. I hope I will one day be able to face the truth fully without having to lie to protect myself. Yes, it is true I do have my slip ups every once and a while, don't we all? Anyway this post is to inspire those who want to change. Lets all look to the future and also look forward to a better day! Good night everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs That Make Me Smile!